What has been reported / observed with the traditional use of the constituent plants
- Depending on the number, type and size of fibroids, expect a moderate to heavy menstrual flow next cycle usually accompanied by reduced pain. Peduncular fibroids are the most challenging to address.
- Used for reducing menstrual pain in general and for eliminating pain and other symptoms associated with ovarian cysts in particular. It is not known what effect it may directly have on the cysts themselves.
- Heavy flow and flow that may be prolonged for three to five days above normal
- Mode of action is unclear.
- After treatment, regular flow should be significantly more tolerable
- Very effective in addressing small and moderate sized tumours that are present without other complications such as endometriosis. Results vary for larger fibroids and especially those accompanied by other complications of the reproductive system.
Talk to your doctor and then come talk to us. You’ll be glad you did.
Our products make a world of difference to your health and well-being.